Heard about Hollie Grieg? Alleged victim of paedophile ring.

It's tripe like this that allows paedophiles to operate for as long as they do with no recriminations. Holly was four when the abuse happened her father and his "friends" were involved.

But she isn't a little girl of 29... is she?

Sorry stomp ,twas a bit strong ,but to dismiss it so easily,like because they desribed her as a little girl at 29 is not the issue at all,its just distracting.

she and others have claimed they were abused.it should be taken seriously.

2 threads, 2 conspiracy theories. Not a bad start.

Call them conspiricy theories if you like mate,doesn't mean its not true.

my comment on oil leak yes just a theory,Hollie Grieg though a government/media cover up.Do some research.once you learn how controlled it is(media) how can we trust anything they say?

The bilderberg group control the media.

Who controls the bilderberg group?i dont know, but take a look on their past guest lists you'll see the most powerful,money hungry people in the world.

Occasionally you get some nobodys like Bill clinton before we'd heard of him,Tony Blair before he became labour leader,gorden brown before he did too.

rest is made up nof elite in arms,food,energy, industry,bankers etc,

those with a common purpose.

But she isn't a little girl of 29... is she?

She was 4 years old when the abuse started.

You keep missing the point - she is not a "little girl of 29" is she?

She was a litle girl at 4, yes, but she is not a little girl at 29.

My point precisely.

Unless, of course, being subjected to alleged abuse somehow prevents you from becoming any older? (and I'm not talking psychologically)

Archived