No white players in the African teams in the world cup!

There are plenty of black players in the European teams but i didn't notice any white players in the South African team for instance, even though whites make up around 9.1% of South Africa's population.

And? What are you inferring?

There are plenty of black players in the European teams but i didn't notice any white players in the South African team for instance, even though whites make up around 9.1% of South Africa's population.

But if you look at the south African rugby team there is a mix of white and black players .

dont you think maybe its just a case of picking the best players ,and they all happen to be black or white ,so be it.

Or maybe white south Africans prefer to play rugby rather than football , hence the lack of white footballers .

i thunk you are tryin to make a problem where there aint one .

erm... what about their goalkeeper?

you fail.

Archived