No white players in the African teams in the world cup!

Are you suggesting there's any racism involved?

Which white players deserve to be in their national teams but have been denied?

If your answers to those two questions are 'no' and 'I don't know' then

what the hell is the point of this thread?

Not racism no. Im not having a dig at the African football teams...i actualy welcome the fact that all/most(whatever) of the African players are black-they should be! But I smell more left wing hypocrosy here. I suggest that the lack of white players playing for Ghana etc is a welcome sight for leftists.

Its not just about football, its about seeing a race of people thriving and doing well for their own culture, country and pride in their identity as Africans - blacks doing it for themselves as it were, without the presence of the old colonisers.

But yet the idea of identifying with a country is bull**** we are human beings sharing one planet we are told by leftists :roll:

Not racism no. Im not having a dig at the African football teams...i actualy welcome the fact that all/most(whatever) of the African players are black-they should be! But I smell more left wing hypocrosy here. I suggest that the lack of white players playing for Ghana etc is a welcome sight for leftists.

Its not just about football, its about seeing a race of people thriving and doing well for their own culture, country and pride in their identity as Africans - blacks doing it for themselves as it were, without the presence of the old colonisers.

But yet the idea of identifying with a country is bull**** we are human beings sharing one planet we are told by leftists :roll:

Are you mad? In who's world is the lack of a white person in the Ghana team a welcome sight for lefties?

Have you been at the Tippex again?

Archived