Problems with BT AGAIN!!

I've had problems with BT for my last two bills now and its getting beyond a joke.

I paid every bill on time and in full up till my last one when i never recieved a bill. After being passed from pillar to post i was told i had to write into BT head quarters to get the £25 charge deducted off my next bill.

Anyway i got a bill through again but it said NOTHING on it just the numbers of calls i'd made and the amount my bill was going to come too but no date so i was thinking i'd get another one through with a date on.

Went and checked my bank today and they've tried to take money AGAIN so my banks going to charge me AGAIN!!! What the hell are they playing at, i never had a problem till the last few bills!!!

Thinkign about switching to Talk talk but im fuming !!!

I've had problems with BT for my last two bills now and its getting beyond a joke.

I paid every bill on time and in full up till my last one when i never recieved a bill. After being passed from pillar to post i was told i had to write into BT head quarters to get the £25 charge deducted off my next bill.

Anyway i got a bill through again but it said NOTHING on it just the numbers of calls i'd made and the amount my bill was going to come too but no date so i was thinking i'd get another one through with a date on.

Went and checked my bank today and they've tried to take money AGAIN so my banks going to charge me AGAIN!!! What the hell are they playing at, i never had a problem till the last few bills!!!

Thinkign about switching to Talk talk but im fuming !!!

i had probs like this a few years back so went to talk talk and they (for me anyway) were even worse several times they would take the direct debit then represent it 5 days later despite the fact that it had gone through the first time.

i'm back with bt now but once bitten twice shy! when the bill comes it gets paid over the phone on the debit card or in person at the post office, ive very few direct debits to be honest as ive had so many companys mess about taking money before the agreed day or taking to much.

ringing up HSBC to tell them to cancel the direct Debit, gonna ring BT inform them im putting in a complaint and that i will be writing to the head quarters telling them i want the £50 charge i've recieved from my bank to be taken off my bills to rectify THEIR mistake...hopefully something will get sorted.

Archived