ARRRRGHHHH! Hayfever!

I was suffering very bad today wile i was out, sure people looking at me thought i was crying and upset. I usually use a nose spray from the DR, but since i could not wait to see a DR i called into the chemist and advise i take piriton with how bad i was looking. I have never had these tablets before for hayfever but i will use again instead of my spray from now on.One tablet worked so fast i am now itchy eye and runny nose free.

I was suffering very bad today wile i was out, sure people looking at me thought i was crying and upset. I usually use a nose spray from the DR, but since i could not wait to see a DR i called into the chemist and advise i take piriton with how bad i was looking. I have never had these tablets before for hayfever but i will use again instead of my spray from now on.One tablet worked so fast i am now itchy eye and runny nose free.

I took Piriton once, it was like downing a bottle of Scotch for me. I parked the car and crawled home.

Strange how different tabs affect people differently.

I take a tablet in the morning (cetrizine)

Then in the day i have nasal spray (beconase aqueous nasal spray - beclometasone dipropionate)

And eye drops (sodium cromoglicate 2% w/v)

A combination of these medications work wonders for me, all of them are prescribed by my GP.

The eye drops and nasal spray are brilliant, just dont scratch your eyes lol or they will stop working.

It depends on the tablet. They've all got different chemicals in them, it's about what works for you.

Cetirizine hydrochloride and loratadine are the main two. If you've got one, and it doesn't work, go and buy the other.

Archived