Never again pc world

purchaced a printer at pcworld,got it home and unpact it to find it smashed to bits!!...returned it to be told we d done it by store manager!!...one person on returns section,whilst a dozon salesmen lay in wait down the lanes....james of pcworld you are a disgrace

I went to Staples for mine, paper started to jam after 6 weeks, they replaced it without even checking the contents of the box, then the same happened again about 4 weeks later, and they exchanged it for a much better model, at no extra charge. They're fantastic at returns :)

purchaced a printer at pcworld,got it home and unpact it to find it smashed to bits!!...returned it to be told we d done it by store manager!!...one person on returns section,whilst a dozon salesmen lay in wait down the lanes....james of pcworld you are a disgrace

You not got a refund or replacement then?

purchaced a printer at pcworld,got it home and unpact it to find it smashed to bits!!...returned it to be told we d done it by store manager!!.

I've never understood this attitude. It costs the supplier nothing but a bit of time to return it through the supply chain.

It's the same at Halfords (or Halfrauds). Have a problem and they'll try and fob you off by making you contact the manufacturer.

I've never understood this attitude. It costs the supplier nothing but a bit of time to return it through the supply chain.

It's the same at Halfords (or Halfrauds). Have a problem and they'll try and fob you off by making you contact the manufacturer.

On the flipside of this, I bought a Tv from an online shop and it arrived broken. They fobbed me off and told me to phone Samsung about it instead.

I was angry about this until I actually phoned samsung and then they replaced it straight away, so all was well.

Tell them to prove it. If they can't, tell them to get your refund together.

When I first read this I though you were saying that the manager told you that PC World had smashed your printer up. :hihi:

take the printer back and tell them it clearly cant do the job you bought it for and demand a replacement, its your right as a consumer to be able to exchange goods that dont fit the purpose you bought them for and if you have the reciept they cant argue.

This bugs me, all these people thinking that you shouldn't have to contact the manufacturer..

Most computer related products and/or peripherals are a "Manufacturer Warrantee" so once you have purchased it from the store.

You should check if the warrantee is a return to store or manufacturers warrantee....

Archived