Robin Hood pub in Little Matlock

WE took 26 Germans in one night to the karioki and a buffet,it was a brilliant night all swopping the scruffy hats and singing and there were some very high powered Germans there and they all loved it and it is fondly remembered inOehringen,nr Heillbron.

WE took 26 Germans in one night to the karioki and a buffet,it was a brilliant night all swopping the scruffy hats and singing and there were some very high powered Germans there and they all loved it and it is fondly remembered inOehringen,nr Heillbron.

I think the crazy Saturdays in the Robin hood will go down in history, I bet there is still plenty of video footage. I think Dave must be keeping it for blackmail, he could make a fortune.

WE must know each other cause im hillsboro born and bred I only live at Rotherham,we went in for years.I knew george when he was on the post and thats a while ago.we knew everyonr with the songs they sang especially Giesela and Simon.

I live in the area and sad to say I never went to this pub. Ive missed a lot by the sounds of it.:)

you certainly did pattricia,every saturday night was great and sometimes there would be free food.Halloween was really good and not just for the kids,everyone dressed up and took part.Christmas had all the carols sang in there some in tune most not after ten o clock!

you certainly did pattricia,every saturday night was great and sometimes there would be free food.Halloween was really good and not just for the kids,everyone dressed up and took part.Christmas had all the carols sang in there some in tune most not after ten o clock!

It would be nice to see some photos of these events.:)

Archived