Radio 4: Stuck up or a blessed relief?

BBC Radio 4  

48 members have voted

1. 1. BBC Radio 4

• Stuck up radio for folk who should know better
    • A blessed relief from the raucous noise elsewhere

I love Radio 4. So much that's interesting and entertaining! Sometimes I want music so I tune out; most of the time I like the sound of educated and informed people discussing things - even if I don't agree with what they're saying. The more you listen, the more you pick up on the nuances of the presenter. I love the subtelty, enjoy the non-spoken put-downs.

I love Radio 4. So much that's interesting and entertaining! Sometimes I want music so I tune out; most of the time I like the sound of educated and informed people discussing things - even if I don't agree with what they're saying. The more you listen, the more you pick up on the nuances of the presenter. I love the subtelty, enjoy the non-spoken put-downs.

Some of the comedy is pretty funny too.

The comedy is brilliant, as are the plays. The only thing I tune out of is Gardeners' Question Time, but even that is funny.

If I want music, then I stick a CD on.

Stone me - I'm coming over all nostalgic; it's been a long while since I've seen myself in this delightful company. It's the Forum equivalent of R4........

Stone me - I'm coming over all nostalgic; it's been a long while since I've seen myself in this delightful company. It's the Forum equivalent of R4........

Apparently not, that is elsewhere ---------------------> or it it

<---------------------------------?:hihi::hihi:

Is it time for the Shipping Forecast as apparently we're deserting it like rats?:D

I dip between Radio 2 and Radio 4, on 4 I like the womans hour, the general chat and information, but on any station I turn off the religion. And I just don't get The Archers...my friend has an Archers Calendar 2010 - its just got photos of the lovely English countryside on it:huh::hihi:

Archived