Do you think Euthanasia is right?

Do you think euthanasia is right?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think euthanasia is right?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Over the years i have lost many family members to different cancers,all no less painful than the other.A friend of mine died aged just 30 after fighting cancer for over 3 years,and spread into other areas and there was nothing else they could do.

I strongly believe that those people who are against it have never seen someone they love suffer through whatever illness,otherwise their opinion would be very different......

For this reason iv'e looked into making a living will for myself,my partner,family and friends know how strong my feelings are...

However a living will in the uk is just a joke and isn't worth the paper it's written on.....because the dr's in this country have taken a oath to preserve life not end it........So if i'm in a car accident,am brain damaged,can't feed myself,wipe my own ass,they would keep me going.....great

The solicitor said untill they change the law in this country there's no point having one.....If my quality of life is nill then it's my choice iif i want to end it or not.......................

Archived