Stragely dressed folk in ASDA.

I have just done a quick shop in ASDA. I was waiting at the checkout when a woman walked past wearing a tiara. Bling gone mad...

The checkout assistant saw the look my face and said, " You ain't seen nothing luv. We had a guy walking round last week wearing nothing but a thong".

Should I be looking for a different supermarket or they all the same round here?

I took my little girl to Asda for the first time the other week. She's not even 1 yet, and has so far led a sheltered life shopping at Sainsburys, Tesco, Morrisons and Waitrose. Last week though I decided she was ready for Asda at Handsworth. Bless her, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head - so many new sights she didn't know where to look first.

I have just done a quick shop in ASDA. I was waiting at the checkout when a woman walked past wearing a tiara. Bling gone mad...

The checkout assistant saw the look my face and said, " You ain't seen nothing luv. We had a guy walking round last week wearing nothing but a thong".

Should I be looking for a different supermarket or they all the same round here?

It bet its the lady who goes in the Milestone at Crystal Peaks, she always wears a tiara. Was she around 50 ish, slim with black hair and loads of make up?

Archived