Yummy Italian Food in Sheffield

Maltood

I love La Gondala. I went in may for my birthday and it was still delicious, ever now the management has changed. They have altered the menu slightly but nothing too much. It's a beautiful little resturant and the best thing is that it's really inexpensive! 2 course meal for two people with drinks came to around £30. Bargain, esspecialy with food that great!

Mamma Mia on Langsett Road.

Couldn't disagree anymore, Me and the Oh went there for my birthday and it was awful, cabonara made with cheap morrisons value ham! Only the starters were nice and a common cow waitress!!

I'd much rather go to La Civetta, thats one place I can recommend or Popollos on Leopold Square. :D

Piccollo's small italian restuarant on west street, just round corner from vodka rev... absolutely fantastic food... we go at least once a month, great friendly staff and great service, never disappointed... highly recommended A+

Rossi's on Sharrow lane is authentic italian food 'olde worlde' tratoria decor(once inside you could forget where you are) the food is good the service is good....... not like the other modern pretentious italian places around sheffield. I sat down to dinner with over seventy people a few months ago...Pellegrino,Saccomando,Fantozzi,Franchetti,Ce rrone, Anginotti,Rebori, Fontana, Stefanuti and many others of italian descent. Rule number one if you go to a differant country don't always go to the place that looks the most expensive it may not be the best.....eat where the locals eat. Need I say more !!!!!

Archived