Yummy Italian Food in Sheffield

Maltood

I always used to recommend La Romantica for the food, even though the surroundings and ambiance is lacking but on our last visit the garlic bread was quite badly burnt and the margherita pizza my friend had looked disgusting and he wasn't at all impressed. We should have complained really, but it's usually so good. I suppose all places can have an off night now and again but I was shocked at them putting food like that on the table.

Mmmmm, I have to agree with the person that said Casanova at Crookes...I've been there recently and the food was lovely. Yummy Calzone...

Will definately be trying some of these places out, definately BB's!

Thanks everyone.x

• 6 months later...
Portofino london road is quite nice, I've been meaning to go back and have not yet had chance!

Portofino is wonderful...the chef used to own Luna Rossa on Abbeydale Road where myself and my ex were embarrassingly regular visitors. It closed because Eddy (the chef) didn't want to work nights anymore...we were bereft - but then a couple of years later he popped back up at the new Portofino on London Road!! Hurray!!

Some of the best Italian food I've ever had, and you can BYO in the week. Perfetto.. :)

Archived