Yummy Italian Food in Sheffield

Maltood

I love La Gondala. I went in may for my birthday and it was still delicious, ever now the management has changed. They have altered the menu slightly but nothing too much. It's a beautiful little resturant and the best thing is that it's really inexpensive! 2 course meal for two people with drinks came to around £30. Bargain, esspecialy with food that great!

I agree, La Gondola is great, lovely intimate atmosphere, authentic inexpensive food, but what really stands out is the service! My fiancé and I went there for Valentines day last year and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place for a date this year.

Pizza Volante is a place that's suffered under new management sadly, my fiancé used to love it but was disappointed when we went there for his birthday in August, still nice food but service with a scowl!

discovered the new sylvesters was serving italian food,didn't know what to expect but was pleasently surprised how good it really was.my girlfriend had a steakstone which she said was the best steak she had in a long time.I stayed safe and had garlic bread and was goooood,loads of garlic.i then had calzone, stunning.The meal and wine was very reasonable. Infact booked back on valentines day.Hope my girlfriend doesn't see this as its gonna be a surprise.

Archived