Taking my 9 year old son out for the day on Saturday

s25glee

go to magna's outdoor play area its fab they have a water area with fountains, sprayers, loads to do they also have brill climbing equiptment, take a picnic and something to sit on, its free for adults you just pay for kids, take his swim shorts and a towel, brilliant day out we go loads.

have fun

Guest makapaka
want to take my 9 year old son out for day saturday, need some good different places, if its warm i want to get him soaking wet through lol, need some ideas?

I was off work the other week for the first time in ages and was in the same boat with my little lass.

Yorkshire Wildlife Park at Doncaster is great. Loads of different animals. You can walk amongst the lemurs and wallabees. Got 3 lion prides there now aswell

i went to the wildlife park in the last school holidays and in my own opinion it was too expensive for what there is there. it was hot so the lions were asleep all we could see was some paws sticking out of a covered area. the best thing were the lemurs.

Archived