Cheating - Whats your take?

What do you think of cheating?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of cheating?

• It's totally wrong
    • You have cheated yourself
    • You're not bothered
    • You have been cheated on

I personally HATE and LOATH cheating in all respects. I think it is one of the most horrible forms of nastiness that humans partake in. I have never cheated on anyone, I have had the temptation but never persued it. Have you ever cheated or been cheated on? I have been cheated on and those who have will agree that it is NOT NICE!!! :mad:

i stick to the easy rule of never cheating on anyone, even if its just a casual relationship. its just not nice. karma and that.

i'm not saying i've always been a perfect partner but i can def say that the above stands as true for some years now.

Once a cheat always a cheat and they never change.

What you have to look into is the reason why they cheat.

Is there something wrong in your relationship or is he/her just a cheat for the sake of cheating.

I would say if your partners a cheat then get rid, its the best policy as they will do it again, thats if they have not done so already.

Theres probably other pccations they have cheated on you what you are not aware of.

If you can start again, do so and kick your cheating partner into touch.

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

Once a cheat always a cheat and they never change...

Such a generalisation - and certainly not true, as most sweeping statements are false.

People can and do change, usually as they grow older and more mature and responsible.

However, men are not naturally monogomous.:)

Originally posted by Carlwarker

Such a generalisation - and certainly not true, as most sweeping statements are false.

People can and do change, usually as they grow older and more mature and responsible.

hmmm. debatable. i think its a mix of cycleracers and carlwakers comments. - some people will always be players. it just depends on their motives on the first place.

if its any consolation to those hurt out there - even kylie got shat on in her last relationship and look at halle berry's stupid 'sex-addict' husband... its the cheating partner who has a 'problem' - usually based around insecurity.

Originally posted by Carlwarker

However, men are not naturally monogomous.:)

oh so thats why the media portrays male cheaters as heroes and female cheaters as slags!

Archived