£35 year road tax

I use one of those for in-flight refuelling. ;)

:).... what I was trying to point out is that even though the previous gov. liked to give the idea that it was just taxing the "exotica" of the car world many ordinary cars fall into the higher VED groups....

:).... what I was trying to point out is that even though the previous gov. liked to give the idea that it was just taxing the "exotica" of the car world many ordinary cars fall into the higher VED groups....

Sorry, no offence intended. :)

Was already on Google for a different subject (personal)...but does show that a few taps of the keys on Google rather than the Forum gets a more instant answer, or if not more instant, at least one without sarcasm or irony...I'll get me coat and shall not be of help to other forummers anymore!!

I'm not slating your google work, I'm condoning it :hihi:

If you after thrifty motoring I've been told these are a good shout:-

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/car-and-driving/ford-fiesta-1.4-tdci-range-1003311.html

£35 road tax that has now been reduced to £30!!

I've just taxed 2 cars on-line. My daughters Citroen C1. The tax was £35 but has now been reduced to £20!!!!!! She's ecstatic.

Mine is a Chevvy matiz and was £125.....now reduced to £110. I'm quite pleased with that as well.

Ok, both cars are little more then shopping trolleys but economical to run and fit for purpose.

Archived