Ultra loud motorbike commuting across Hillsborough at 5.45 in the morning.

I hear a motorbike or whatever it is most weekday mornings,i hear it coming from miles away then i hear it going,It wakes me up and i cant get back to sleep:rolleyes:,i am ashamed to say i wish he or she would fall off it .i am still hoping.:D

Aren't you a builder looking for work? Strange attitude to have a public forum where people might decide not to hire you because of things like this...just saying. :suspect:

However, as I suspect most of this is a Justin wind-up, then carry on. Lots of love from a German-car driving SF member. :)

Not anymore as have progressed and dont need work off of here anymore, thank god as everybody wants eveything for nothing on here and personally im not getting out of bed for less than £150 a day.

Anyway its a little bit of both, i do have a loud bobber but thats how it is, its how i bought it and it passes a mot so it is staying that way !

Edited by Starlc

• 2 weeks later...

It occurred to me this post (from another thread) was relevant on here.

I don`t have anything against motorbikes, particularly as I`m an ex biker. They take up less road space, use less fuel, theoretically would emit less pollution (unless modified.....) and only very rarely kill (other) people. No, I like motorbikes, that`s quiet motorbikes obviously. Noisy bikes, that`s a completely different ball game, selfish gits.

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:17 ----------

Not anymore as have progressed and dont need work off of here anymore, thank god as everybody wants eveything for nothing on here and personally im not getting out of bed for less than £150 a day.

Anyway its a little bit of both, i do have a loud bobber but thats how it is, its how i bought it and it passes a mot so it is staying that way !

IU see you haven`t admitted you`re wrong over the Loud Pipes Save Lives <removed>, like you would if you had anything about you. The question is, have you got anything about you ?

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:19 ----------

On the board there is a tick against this thread denoting that I've posted in it, but I can't seem to find it. I don't remember posting in it; I'm intrigued as to what I posted.

The link is here :

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11507439#post11507439

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

IU see you haven`t admitted you`re wrong over the Loud Pipes Save Lives <removed>, like you would if you had anything about you. The question is, have you got anything about you ?

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:19 ----------

The link is here :

Afternoon drinking perchance??

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 16:19 ----------[/sIZ

The link is here :

I have a lot about me thanks, im a very caring person with a big heart.

Really dont understand your petty grievence with the exhaust on bikes!

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

I have a lot about me thanks, im a very caring person with a big heart.

Really dont understand your petty grievence with the exhaust on bikes!

Obviously nothing better to do. I ride a fazer, it has an aftermarket pipe fitted. I leave the baffle fitted, as I leave for work at 6 and quite like my neighbours. They've never complained, nor has it failed an Mot for it. You can guarantee it would be too loud for him though

Obviously nothing better to do. I ride a fazer, it has an aftermarket pipe fitted. I leave the baffle fitted, as I leave for work at 6 and quite like my neighbours. They've never complained, nor has it failed an Mot for it. You can guarantee it would be too loud for him though

I hate loud noise, loads of people do. I very much object to you implying I`m being selfish or odd, when the people being selfish and odd (in that they really think people don`t mind their racket) are those with ear splitting exhausts.

I once had a Westfield with a loud exhaust and I really disliked it, I felt guilty every time I drove past anyone. But, to be fair to me, the difference was I had no choice, there was no other one available for it

I hate loud noise, loads of people do. I very much object to you implying I`m being selfish or odd, when the people being selfish and odd (in that they really think people don`t mind their racket) are those with ear splitting exhausts.

I once had a Westfield with a loud exhaust and I really disliked it, I felt guilty every time I drove past anyone. But, to be fair to me, the difference was I had no choice, there was no other one available for it

Swings and roundabouts me old! Some people like brexit some don't. I suppose the ones that do are being selfish.