Is prison enough of a punishment? Vote

Is prison enough of a punishment for child murderers, rapists, peados etc..  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Is prison enough of a punishment for child murderers, rapists, peados etc..

• YES prison is enough punishment
    • NO-Let the General public have a go at the scumbags!

Ah you've changed your post, so to answer this one..

Why haven't you put in an option for something on the lines of 'Prison is the best option, if it's to work better'

The way you've worded the poll directs people to go with the second option.

no it doesn't. It's a straight forward question.

Anyways back to work for me :/

like I said, it stems from a discussion thread. Oh and by the way don't dare tell me I'm wrong, it's all about opinions, no ones including mine are right so calm down dear!! I would also prefer not to talk to someone who has no common decency in his day to day running of his life either, such as you who doesn't turn up for building/repair quotes and doesn't have the common decency to explain why or return a phone call!!! So you can go

forth away from this thread for me!!!

:confused:

It may well be a straightforward question, that doesn't mean that there is a straightforward answer.

I would consider it an important topic; prison/punishment/ etc. Your poll doesn't give any option for any half decent intelligent response.

:)

enjoy work ;)

Then you should have provided more options. I would have voted for a third option of "reform the prison system so it's about rehabilitation not punishment" rather than a black and white poll that plays on some people's obsession with revenge and torture.

I suppose it was inevitable that I was going to agree with you on something.

like I said, it stems from a discussion thread. Oh and by the way don't dare tell me I'm wrong, it's all about opinions, no ones including mine are right so calm down dear!! I would also prefer not to talk to someone who has no common decency in his day to day running of his life either, such as you who doesn't turn up for building/repair quotes and doesn't have the common decency to explain why or return a phone call!!! So you can go

forth away from this thread for me!!!

In fairness miaowwoof, I believe you've created this thread because of your belief that the majority of the population support the view you espoused in the thread about the unfortunate child who was assaulted by one of his parents.

So as others have suggested, you've skewed the question in order to achieve you're desired outcome, more options were required including a proper discussion of the pros & cons of each one...in my humble opinion of course ;)

The casual observer might believe you're retreating from a losing argument ;)

{sorry, that was irresistable, can we resume normal service now?} :)

In fairness miaowwoof, I believe you've created this thread because of your belief that the majority of the population support the view you espoused in the thread about the unfortunate child who was assaulted by one of his parents.

So as others have suggested, you've skewed the question in order to achieve you're desired outcome, more options were required including a proper discussion of the pros & cons of each one...in my humble opinion of course ;)

Don't worry BF that seemed to be more about me than anything else. The poster has only been a member for a few months and mostly I haven't been in the country let alone had any contact with this ****t. Discussion was never the op's intent.

If the op has issues with me then a pm maybe?

Prison, IMHO is enough as long as they get an adequate sentence and none of this PS3/Sky+ nonsense. Prison should be like it used to be, dripping cells, no electrics, cold showers and gruel twice a day.

At least this way each prisoner can be kept an eye on and accounted for!

Archived