Does anybody know my mum Linsey Palmer

hello my mum has not seen me for over a year and i was just wonedering if anybody new her she has just reecently go married but i dont no his name and palmer is her madien name before she got married the 6 times the name i know her has is lindsey price and she was married to steven price and they have daughter called hayley who is my lil sis and my mum has also had 4 other children if somebody knows or some1 could give me advice then i would be very grateful xxx

hello my mum has not seen me for over a year and i was just wonedering if anybody new her she has just reecently go married but i dont no his name and palmer is her madien name before she got married the 6 times the name i know her has is lindsey price and she was married to steven price and they have daughter called hayley who is my lil sis and my mum has also had 4 other children if somebody knows or some1 could give me advice then i would be very grateful xxx

You sound so young and scared mema, hope someone can help you, but keep in mind people have to be carefull when someones asking a thing like this, it could be anyone wanting to find this person for other reasons..good luck.

Why not send her a letter with your phone number and ask her to call you? If she doesn't call, then you either try again or accept that you need to face her and ask why she is rejecting you.

Well what's the chance of her not hanging up if you call her?

Sounds like you need to go and knock on her door to me.

I disagree, that could be potentially very upsetting at best and dangerous at worst, if the mother is not best disposed towards the OP.

it sounds like there seams to be a bigger problem between you and your mum then what your telling us try going around and sorting it out or it could be that she gets around abit from the sounds of it has kids waits till the gov money stops and then doesnt want anything to do with them seen this happen loads of times . does she do heavy drink and drugs . that could be the problem .

Archived