Jailed for posting on an internet forum!

Did you bother reading it? "Kill the Jew, Kill the Jew, burn down a synagogue today! Burn the scum" for example? That is a specific attempt to stir up hatred towards a group. You may express your views, but you may not do so in a way that could cause violence towards them.

is it any worse than whats preached by the leaders of certain muslim groups in london parks every weekend..exept they get police as security and are allowed to bleat thier anti british rubbish all day long.

Yet Muslims can openly threaten to kill Westerners, but thats OK

After the protests by moron Islamists outside the Danish Embassy in London in 2006, Mizanur Rahman was found guilty of inciting racial hatred and murder and got 6 years in jail. Umran Javed was found guilty of soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred. He also got 6 years in jail. Abdul Rahman Saleem was found guilty of using words likely to stir up racial hatred and got 4 years in jail.

Which makes your post clearly wrong.

is it any worse than whats preached by the leaders of certain muslim groups in london parks every weekend..exept they get police as security and are allowed to bleat thier anti british rubbish all day long.

See my post #34 as to why you are also wrong.

Two white supremacists who posted racist internet messages calling for Jews to be destroyed have been jailed.

I see no problem with this. Scum is scum, no matter where you find it.

This just in - TeaFan agrees with Serapis! :hihi:

After the protests by moron Islamists outside the Danish Embassy in London in 2006, Mizanur Rahman was found guilty of inciting racial hatred and murder and got 6 years in jail. Umran Javed was found guilty of soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred. He also got 6 years in jail. Abdul Rahman Saleem was found guilty of using words likely to stir up racial hatred and got 4 years in jail.

no it isnt clearly wrong...i wonder why he was protesting outside the danish embassy?..oh yes it was the fact a danish artist made a comic strip of the prophet mohammad which caused riotus scenes outside the embassy..theres a huge difference between enciting a riot and preaching anti british clap trap in a park..i suggest you read the posts before you post replies

causing riots and racial hatred... bad

preaching in a park....ok, heres some police to protect you

no it isnt clearly wrong...i wonder why he was protesting outside the danish embassy?..oh yes it was the fact a danish artist made a comic strip of the prophet mohammad which caused riotus scenes outside the embassy..theres a huge difference between enciting a riot and preaching anti british clap trap in a park..i suggest you read the posts before you post replies

causing riots and racial hatred... bad

preaching in a park....ok, heres some police to protect you

You asked "is it any worse than whats preached by the leaders of certain muslim groups in london parks every weekend?"

The police obviously think so. If you have any evidence to the contrary, supply it to the police. If they don't act, then come on here and complain (whilst remembering to cite the solid evidence you have which they have ignored)

You're also asking us to disagree that preaching in a park is less bad than causing riots and racial hatred. Why would we disagree with that?

I am afraid I also agree with teafan on this

Here's a worrying sign that despite getting rid of Labour, we still seem to be edging towards a police state. Two men have been jailed for 2 years simply for posting messages on an internet forum.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/10413611.stm

Of course their posts were racist and inflammatory but surely people within a free society have the right to express their opinions, however distasteful?

It's nothing, do you know the police have been monitoring this site for over 5 years? Can't say I blame them TBH, especially with some of the views posted on here.

You're quite free to believe that all Jews should be exterminated; you're even free to post on the internet saying so.

But if you quote opinions like that , they will just be removed from forums and the user banned.

there is NO freedom of speech on internet forums.

Archived