Jailed for posting on an internet forum!

But if you quote opinions like that , they will just be removed from forums and the user banned.

there is NO freedom of speech on internet forums.

Most people don't want your sort to have total freedom of speech on internet forums. Tough.

But if you quote opinions like that , they will just be removed from forums and the user banned.

I am sure there are forums around where people share your the opinion in your example. If there really isn't one there is nothing stopping you from starting one.

Quote those opinions all you like. I'll do it for you if you're worried about getting a ban

Michael Heaton, 42, of Leigh, Greater Manchester, and Trevor Hannington, 58, from Hirwaun, described Jews as "scum" and encouraged people to kill them.

In another posting he said Jews were "leeches" and "scum" and that black people were "less intelligent than other species".

They are pretty stupid people aren't they? Here's what hte CPS had to say

Michael Heaton was charged with:

2 x soliciting to murder, contrary to Sec 4 Offences Against the Person Act 1861;

4 x using threatening, abusive or insulting words likely to stir up racial hatred, contrary to Sec 18 Public Order Act 1986.

He pleaded not guilty to all charges. He was sentenced to two and a half years.

Trevor Hannington was charged with:

1 x soliciting to murder, contrary to Sec 4 Offences Against the Person Act 1861;

1 x dissemination of terrorist publications, contrary to Sec 2 Terrorism Act 2006;

2 x using threatening, abusive or insulting words likely to stir up racial hatred, contrary to Sec 18 Public Order Act 1986;

3 x possessing a record containing information likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, contrary to Sec 58 (1) (b) Terrorism Act 2000.

He pleaded not guilty to soliciting to murder but entered guilty pleas on all other charges on 9 June 2010. He was sentenced to two years.

Maximum Sentences:

Soliciting to murder - life imprisonment

Sec 18 Public Order Act - seven years

Sec 2 Terrorism Act 2006 seven years

Sec 58 (1) (b) Terrorism Act 2000 - 10 years

Sounds like your speaking from experience?

exactly the opposite.

they are not views i have or will ever hold ,but i was making the point that Headingnorth seemed to think that forums are free for alls ,and you can express those views.

I love the way people who espouse an ideology which is about seizing power and then going on a blood thirsty rampage, using torture murder and mass incacerations to silence all opposirtion and impose their twisted fantasy of racial supremacy and dicataorship on the rest of us, will then turn around and bleat on about 'free speech' with no sense of irony whatsoever.

Hi ricgem. Did you notice that the Muslims in the story you link to, and the ones I mentioned, each got longer sentences than the Jew-haters who the thread is about, for the same offences? It's almost as if Muslims aren't given preferential treatment compared to non-Muslims isn't it? ;)

Hi ricgem. Did you notice that the Muslims in the story you link to, and the ones I mentioned, each got longer sentences than the Jew-haters who the thread is about, for the same offences? It's almost as if Muslims aren't given preferential treatment compared to non-Muslims isn't it? ;)
yea i noticed that too seems we need a review of the judicial system. either way isnt it more important that they were all jailed ?

Archived