Pubs of days gone by

jayaa

I dont think it was licensed before the C Daisy it may have been a shoe shop or similar. Chris Dolcini was the catering manager and steve cheetham ran the bars. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Crazy daisy was in the seventies but not sure about what it was before the daisy.

David Jamieson was the manager.

I dont think it was licensed before the C Daisy it may have been a shoe shop or similar. Chris Dolcini was the catering manager and steve cheetham ran the bars. Does anyone know what happened to them?

It was definitely a beer keller, Sheffield had 2, the Hoffenbrau and the Lowenbrau. I think the Daisy was the Lowenbrau. Good nights !!!!! :hihi: :hihi:

I stand corrected, you are absolutely right, Obviously the damage I did to myself whist in there is starting to catch up!

It was definitely a beer keller, Sheffield had 2, the Hoffenbrau and the Lowenbrau. I think the Daisy was the Lowenbrau. Good nights !!!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Archived