Is Jesus Lucifer ?

I had a long and detailed discussing with a member of a fraternity called the freemasons .

His conclusion was that “ in my mind Jesus Is Lucifer as he lay claim to that title “

Why he came to that conclusion was this:

The name "Lucifer" means "morning star" - Jesus reveals he is the Morning Star in Revelations 22:16.

I had a long and detailed discussing with a member of a fraternity called the freemasons .

His conclusion was that “ in my mind Jesus Is Lucifer as he lay claim to that title “

Why he came to that conclusion was this:

The name "Lucifer" means "morning star" - Jesus reveals he is the Morning Star in Revelations 22:16.

So every thing else that is know and speculated about the life of Jesus is dismissed for one line in Revelations?

many freemason literature hails “Lucifer as the light “

Yeah, but the freemasons is an old mens drinking club. They know nothing. My first Saturday job was working with the catering team at Bromley's freemason lodge and believe me there is no big conspiriscy, it's just a load of old men getting drunk.

Yeah, but the freemasons is an old mens drinking club. They know nothing. My first Saturday job was working with the catering team at Bromley's freemason lodge and believe me there is no big conspiriscy, it's just a load of old men getting drunk.

Not quite true at least not in the past. Many of the American founding fathers were Freemasons.

I would hardly classify them as old men who knew nothing

Archived