Is Jesus Lucifer ?

Sorry, this is so wrong. Would it be allowed to stay posted on here if it asked 'Is Mohammed lucifer'.

It's rude and offensive, if you want to talk about things like this you should <removed> off to the David Icke forum.

How can a question which is basically meaningless be offensive?

Sorry, this is so wrong. Would it be allowed to stay posted on here if it asked 'Is Mohammed lucifer'.
Yes, I would imagine it would. It would only get pulled once the forum jackasses started being all racist on it and whatnot.

It's rude and offensive, if you want to talk about things like this you should <removed> off to the David Icke forum.

Right so it's rude and offensive for someone to ask the question 'is Jesus Lucifer' but it's totally fine for you to say <removed> off'.

Is it that you have double standards and think religion should be given special protection or is that you're just a hypocrite?

I have to say they were two different people ... unless Jesus was schizoprenic? Satan (Lucifer) tempted Jesus several times in the New Testament. Lucifer was God's favourite and the most beautiful of all the angels in Heaven and was kicked out for thinking he should be God's equal. Jesus was God's son, born of a woman, and prior to that he was Michael, the Archangel. Not sure how that worked actually, but, hey, God can work miracles ... a little reincarnation/cloning, a mere bagatelle for the Supreme Being. :D

I don't buy the Lucifer as Jesus scenario. Although as a plot device, it could be interesting. Mohammed could not be Lucifer, as he was just a man. Lucifer was a supernatural being, an Angel.

Have I made my case?

Sorry, this is so wrong.

Actually it isn't. The word "Lucifer" means Morning Star, and Jesus claimed that title for himself.

Where people probably go wrong is in assuming that, just because a title which once belonged to Satan later belonged to Jesus, then Satan and Jesus must be one and the same. That view is inconsistent with everything else in the Bible.

Archived