Is Jesus Lucifer ?

No!... This is the usual claptrap put out by the balm pots in Brooklyn, New York![/b]
Do you mean 'barmpots'? :confused::rolleyes::D Anyway, according to the resident USA experts, I've never even been to America, let alone NYC ... so that can't be my influence, can it? ;)

Does this story appear anywhere in the bible?
ermmm, the task was to try to explain both Jesus and Lucifer in a way that doesn't sound a little bit silly, hmmm? Obviously I did not make my case sufficiently well, and therefore, I appear to have failed in my attempt.

Let's see yours, shall we? :cool:

His conclusion was that “ in my mind Jesus Is Lucifer as he lay claim to that title “

It could be. Other interesting questions along these lines are: " is the Incredible Hulk a reincarnation of Batman? and Is Harry Potter a descendant of Merlin?

My 5 year-old son liked NIB by Black Sabbath. I had it on a compliation CD in the car. I got him to rehearse the 'My name is Lucifer, please take my hand' line in a weird voice and suggested he say it to his teacher the way that we had rehearsed it.

He is a few years older now and is finally off the special needs register.

Archived