Is Jesus Lucifer ?

Yeah, but the freemasons is an old mens drinking club. They know nothing. My first Saturday job was working with the catering team at Bromley's freemason lodge and believe me there is no big conspiriscy, it's just a load of old men getting drunk.

Thats just a front/working mens club type thing to make you think they are harmless,while the real masons get up to "No Good" behind our backs.

They are dangerous.

I had a long and detailed discussing with a member of a fraternity called the freemasons .

His conclusion was that “ in my mind Jesus Is Lucifer as he lay claim to that title “

Why he came to that conclusion was this:

The name "Lucifer" means "morning star" - Jesus reveals he is the Morning Star in Revelations 22:16.

By that logic as Venus is also called the morning star does that make Jesus not only a woman but also the goddess of love?

I find that offensive too. The reason why is that I have a very, very dear relative who is dying. She's a Catholic and she's taking a lot of strength from that. Why should you mock her or anybody else for what they believe?

When they stop telling me I'm gonna burn in hell for all eternity (...not at all offensive, of course :roll: ...), then I'll stop mocking their ridiculous beliefs.

Sorry, this is so wrong. Would it be allowed to stay posted on here if it asked 'Is Mohammed lucifer'.

It's rude and offensive, if you want to talk about things like this you should <removed> off to the David Icke forum.

Numpty in name, Numpty in nature.

Adolph Hitler the Angel Gabriel

You learn something new every day.

I find that offensive too.

You asked if it was OK to ask the very same question though:loopy:.

Archived