"wipe israel off the map " Biggest Myth Propaganda?

It suites the Zionists to perpetuate the myth that the Zionist are the victims and the world is against the poor helpless downtrodden people of Israel. Nothing can be further from the truth but hey that is propaganda and if it works do you blame them for using it? There are some brain dead washed Zionism lovers here on SF also and have repeated parrot fashion the same lie, so obviously the propaganda works and isn't about to be given up any time soon.

Lazy journalism I can accept, but it doesn't really help to keep mentioning the Z word in every other post.

This is the first I've heard about the genuine words, and if I was a lazy journalist I would likely repeat the "wipe off the map" statement. It wouldn't make me some Zionist propagandist, just lazy.

Besides, according to wikipedia the myth was started in Iran itself, by the Islamic Republic News Agency.

Lazy journalism I can accept, but it doesn't really help to keep mentioning the Z word in every other post.

This is the first I've heard about the genuine words, and if I was a lazy journalist I would likely repeat the "wipe off the map" statement. It wouldn't make me some Zionist propagandist, just lazy.

Besides, according to wikipedia the myth was started in Iran itself, by the Islamic Republic News Agency.

I point you to the point H2M made in replying to Artisan in post#19, blind towing of the line is encouraged and if anyone dares to question it then either they are pro Islam or out right anti-Semitic.

As for lazy journalism, well even the laziest jurno would know by now what he said was not what they are writing but it's that not to be seen to question the pro Israel stance that keeps them repeating the given script. Not lazy but frightened about losing their job.

Just remember.

We are all human beings and we must all learn to live together in peace.

:)

I hope or rather feel most of us already know that and indeed practice it everyday of our lives. Heated discussions on here are a part of living in peace and getting along, although admittedly it may not seem it at times.:)

The problem is the bigger politics cheapen life in favour of their own power.

I point you to the point H2M made in replying to Artisan in post#19, blind towing of the line is encouraged and if anyone dares to question it then either they are pro Islam or out right anti-Semitic.

As for lazy journalism, well even the laziest jurno would know by now what he said was not what they are writing but it's that not to be seen to question the pro Israel stance that keeps them repeating the given script. Not lazy but frightened about losing their job.

I'm currently watching the Pet Shop Boys at Glastonbury. My kids are there with 100,000 other people. Most of them couldn't give a rat's *** about the war of words that you and the so called Zionists wish to throw at each other. They just want to be happy, and by golly they can be happy, music, drink, sex, dancing, love. I remember when I used to go, oh happy days. Anyway ...

Trust me, lazy journalists are very likely to cut'n paste the words of previous lazy journalists. Not everybody is out to get you. Listen to the music, stop worrying and enjoy your life.

:clap:

I'm currently watching the Pet Shop Boys at Glastonbury. My kids are there with 100,000 other people. Most of them couldn't give a rat's *** about the war of words that you and the so called Zionists wish to throw at each other. They just want to be happy, and by golly they can be happy, music, drink, sex, dancing, love. I remember when I used to go, oh happy days. Anyway ...

Trust me, lazy journalists are very likely to cut'n paste the words of previous lazy journalists. Not everybody is out to get you. Listen to the music, stop worrying and enjoy your life.

:clap:

Spoil sport!!:rant:

..............................................;) I have no worries I like music and I like music and music......:D

you have to be quite wealthy to go to Glasto now, a lot different than say 25 years ago.

My mate's son has gone down there and he didn't even have enough money on him for the train fare but just phoned his dad that he is OK. Where there's will there's a way.

My mate's son has gone down there and he didn't even have enough money on him for the train fare but just phoned his dad that he is OK. Where there's will there's a way.
They are going to have to get that bridge built at Sheff Midland Station ASAP :hihi:

That's going to be fuel for the fire for the rail operators ! :hihi:

Archived