Evening of clairvoyance - Waterthorpe 7/7 and Hillsborough 14/7

tlycett

By the way i certainly dont have people planted in the audience,and my job is not to make anyone a believer...people who say they are sceptic are obviously intrigued enough to want to come and see???

Yes, but if they are planted in the audience they arent going to tell us are they ?:)

i dont do it to make loads of money,its taken me 11 years to get to this point and im certainly not rich!! i have another job during the day..

ignore the one taking the mick love, do you do private readings????

im not like that??? i certainly wouldnt be helping myself if anyone was planted in the audience and anyone who knows me can tell you that when im doing readings i dont want to know anything about them etc...

hiya, yeah i do private readings / group readings / i also work for uk ghost nights aswell,if you ever fancy a ghost vigil,check out the website...or inbox me for any further info!!

What is the website?

i dont do it to make loads of money,its taken me 11 years to get to this point and im certainly not rich!! i have another job during the day..

im not like that??? i certainly wouldnt be helping myself if anyone was planted in the audience and anyone who knows me can tell you that when im doing readings i dont want to know anything about them etc...

i think you can tell when someone is fake or not, ive been to see one who was deffo fake and asked me too many questions of me......... another was very good

and my fave is colin fry, i see him every year at the city hall, he is amazing.........i dont care what people say on here, i beleive lol

ignore the one taking the mick love, do you do private readings????

Not taking the mick, just wishing that charlatans or deluded amateurs wouldn't prey on the needs of people to want to stay in touch with dead loved ones. It is sick and twisted and there is not a shred of evidece for any of it.

Trouble is, people want to belive in it so much that they will go along with the charade rather than face the stark truth.

Not taking the mick, just wishing that charlatans or deluded amateurs wouldn't prey on the needs of people to want to stay in touch with dead loved ones. It is sick and twisted and there is not a shred of evidece for any of it.

Trouble is, people want to belive in it so much that they will go along with the charade rather than face the stark truth.

if you dont like it, dont comment, this is what i dont get about this forum, if you dont agree dont bother to commment

i think you can tell when someone is fake or not, ive been to see one who was deffo fake and asked me too many questions of me......... another was very good

and my fave is colin fry, i see him every year at the city hall, he is amazing.........i dont care what people say on here, i beleive lol

Im fake, can you tell ?:)

Archived