Evening of clairvoyance - Waterthorpe 7/7 and Hillsborough 14/7

tlycett

also i also know people are not planted int he audeinces too, as i was a little sceptic at first but then i went to see colin fry, and a lady very far away from me got a reading, i kept saying to my mum, i know her but i dont know how............after the reading it clicked, my ex nannan, my childrens grandma, spoke to her outside and she was so chuffed, was also with two of my exes aunts, all of which said he was spot on with everything and they were happy..........so that showed me its not fake and they are not planted there

yes but who is to say that you are right and you views and ways are right???? i certainly dont prey on anyone!! and dont force anyone to come along....some people may need closure in ther life to help them move on?? others may need comfort from knowing that there loved ones are around them in there everyday life??

And while I am in full flow, why is the dead person never able to describe the living relative in the audience? Are they unable to say to the clairvoyant, "My daughter is the one at the end of row 5 with the tattoos and the low-cut top with the saggy tits". Perhaps the dead don't have eyes in limbo-land but they must be able to give some sort of description from memory.

If the clairvoyant went up to someone cold and said, I've got your dead mother whose name is ..... I might consider it. Derren Brown can almost do that. Are you better than him?

yes but who is to say that you are right and you views and ways are right???? i certainly dont prey on anyone!! and dont force anyone to come along....some people may need closure in ther life to help them move on?? others may need comfort from knowing that there loved ones are around them in there everyday life??

ya know what love, dont argue with them, hold your head high, as if you keep commenting back it will go on and on, as people on here dont know when to stop.............i just feel bad they have sabotaged your thread as there are people out there like myself really into this stuff

can you not open another thread and lock it like you can on averts, unsure but worth a try:D

why is the dead person never able to describe the living relative in the audience? Are they unable to say to the clairvoyant, "My daughter is the one at the end of row 5 with the tattoos and the low-cut top with the saggy tits".

erm they do,,, if you actually went to one of these readings by a genuine person then you would see they do do this sometimes

ya know what love, dont argue with them, hold your head high, as if you keep commenting back it will go on and on, as people on here dont know when to stop.............i just feel bad they have sabotaged your thread as there are people out there like myself really into this stuff

can you not open another thread and lock it like you can on averts, unsure but worth a try:D

Luby, you are being exploited. Psychics make claims they cannot substantiate and you accept it. Want to know the harm in believing in this rubbish? Click here. I dare you.

Archived