Evening of clairvoyance - Waterthorpe 7/7 and Hillsborough 14/7

tlycett

so many people are quick to judge other people when they dont even know them???? they are obviously intrigued by this topic and quick to ruin other people,bringing them down!!!

leave it hun, its not worth the effort, like i said some on this forum dont know when to stop, sometimes myself included, but thats just when im sticking up for myself as whatever u say or do on here gets picked apart........... im sent you a message by the way and good luck

Luby, you are being exploited. Psychics make claims they cannot substantiate and you accept it. Want to know the harm in believing in this rubbish? Click here. I dare you.

blash blah blah blah blah,.....................you done yet as im boreddddddddddddddddd

erm they do,,, if you actually went to one of these readings by a genuine person then you would see they do do this sometimes

Ok. I will come to one. I live in Woodhouse and for £5 it will be good entertainment. If I change my mind, I will give you my worldly posessions.

So who is the dead person you don't have closure with? Ever considered counselling?

i dont need it, how do you knwo im not enquiring for someone else, and by the way how dare you:rant:

now you have overstepped the mark, im done

Archived