Evening of clairvoyance - Waterthorpe 7/7 and Hillsborough 14/7

tlycett

Hi Tlycett,

Would you be willing to have an open discussion on the subject of "mediumship" and cold reading?

There are questions on the subject that I'd very much like answering. No pressure - just a subject that interests me.

1. How do you react to the fact that tv celebrities can, in person, demonstrate the same abilities as a medium, but explain that they have no psychic ability at all. Do you have a comment on that?

2. What are your thoughts on Derren Brown?

3. Do you have any thoughts or comments on the topic of cold reading, and the books by people such as Ian Rowland?

4. Does it not interest you in the slightest that there are plenty of people who do not believe, who will often refer to the £1m reward that is freely available for anyone who can prove their psychic abilities in controlled conditions? Would you be interested in trying this?

Open questions - would just be very interested in your thoughts on them.

Thanks! :)

I take it that's a no to the open and honest discussion then?

They're straight forward questions. No accusations, no rudeness, just questions.

Archived