Housing benefit cuts are on the way

I don't reply to you because to be honest i don't want to hear the constant crap you are spouting.

If i am ill and my doctor says i should apply for disability benefits why shouldn't i apply for disability?

Also how could anyone be content with £68 per week in Housing Benefits from October 2011 knowing they won't be able to afford it and will become homeless? I hardly receive any benefits and i can assure you that i don't get very much money as it is and already struggle to pay bills and buy food for me and my daughter yet this government wants to make things a lot worse for people like me.

There are going to be far less jobs around very soon so even if i was fit to work what chance would i have of getting one and getting one that paid a good wage that would cover all my rent, bills and food and everything? Also if i was fit enough to work unless this government paid or helped pay for childcare then i would only be able to work part-time as my child is not even at school yet.

As for the father he has one of my children living with him as we agreed to this although we both have joint custody of the child and i see the child 2-3 times a week, he is on income support therefore no he cannot contribute

It beggars belief just how much in benefits you and your childrens father are obtaining,but it's there for the claiming and that is why people from abroad risk their lives stowing away in aircraft holds,clinging on to the underside of trains,nearly suffocating in the backs of lorries etc.Because here the welfare system is incredibly generous at the side of what it once was!

But your benefits need to be payed for in case you forgot,so don't be angry at cuts on the way.I have lost 50% of my income over the last two years..............not much I can do about it and I expect to take it on the chin with further cuts down the line like everyone else.Thankfully we have a government that faces unpopularity, but knows it has to do what its got to do.

Maybe you could both have thought this through before you decided to have two children you couldn't afford to raise.
could this not have been in peoples minds when things were good and the future looking bright ?then all of a sudden the **** hits the fan no job,no savings and only benefit to survive on .then along comes the condems to take even more money off them putting them down even more ?

It beggars belief just how much in benefits you and your childrens father are obtaining,but it's there for the claiming and that is why people from abroad risk their lives stowing away in aircraft holds,clinging on to the underside of trains,nearly suffocating in the backs of lorries etc.Because here the welfare system is incredibly generous at the side of what it once was!

But your benefits need to be payed for in case you forgot,so don't be angry at cuts on the way.I have lost 50% of my income over the last two years..............not much I can do about it and I expect to take it on the chin with further cuts down the line like everyone else.Thankfully we have a government that faces unpopularity, but knows it has to do what its got to do.

Why does the Govt have to put the boot in to the poor?

Indeed what the Govt is doing is damaging to the economy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/osbornes-first-budget-its-wrong-wrong-wrong-2011501.html

Story in The Star

Trouble is, the government can no longer afford to pay their rents either.

Why are rents so high? Is that because house prices are ridiculously out of kilter with average wages perchance?

Who is to blame for that? Could it be Gordon "I will not allow house prices to get out of control" Brown?

:loopy:

Brown's statement in 1997.

Once again people completely miss the socially corrosive effects of high house prices. Too busy counting their "free" MEW money to give a damn.

:yawn:

And what would the Tories have done different? would they have spent more money on building social housing?

Somehow I think not.

could this not have been in peoples minds when things were good and the future looking bright ?then all of a sudden the **** hits the fan no job,no savings and only benefit to survive on .then along comes the condems to take even more money off them putting them down even more ?
You should be on drugs!

and what benefits are you claiming (if any) ? or are you fortunate to be able to live on your wage with a 50% cut without claiming any ? yes the condems do what they have to do which is attack the poorest in society and hit them hard keeping them at the bottom while living a life of luxury at our expence :huh:

and what benefits are you claiming (if any) ? or are you fortunate to be able to live on your wage with a 50% cut without claiming any ? yes the condems do what they have to do which is attack the poorest in society and hit them hard keeping them at the bottom while living a life of luxury at our expence :huh:
You took my advice!............you are on drugs!

:yawn:

And what would the Tories have done different? would they have spent more money on building social housing?

Somehow I think not.

Is this your excuse for Brown allowing house price inflation to run rampant? It's not even an excuse really, you just ask what someone else would have done different, as if that excuses his incompetence. :huh:

Archived