Housing benefit cuts are on the way

• 3 weeks later...

I cant believe that there are so many biggoted people out there all these are allways picking on council house tenants I am a woman live in a council house have a husband four kids and worked all my working life i am not jealous of people who choose to buy or rent privately I feel sorry for all the people that would like a council house but it is the governments fault for not allowing councils the money to build new affordable housing OH and isnt it funny but the minute that somebody buys thier council house their political views change (wonder why) we should have been like germany all rent they are not jealouse of each other they live and let live ) and we won the big battle that says something for usdont it

I cant believe that there are so many biggoted people out there all these are allways picking on council house tenants I am a woman live in a council house have a husband four kids and worked all my working life i am not jealous of people who choose to buy or rent privately I feel sorry for all the people that would like a council house but it is the governments fault for not allowing councils the money to build new affordable housing OH and isnt it funny but the minute that somebody buys thier council house their political views change (wonder why) we should have been like germany all rent they are not jealouse of each other they live and let live ) and we won the big battle that says something for usdont it

We blew up their cities and they rebuilt them, better than before. We kept the old stock and built smaller.

They don't claim any kind of housing benefit. They claim expenses because their job requires them to spend a significant amount of time in a 2nd city. Do you want to compare every business person staying in a hotel to housing benefit as well?

The only problem I have with that is the ability for the MP's to make money from their "paid for by us" houses....

I don't know why people are angry at the current government about this. If the previous government didn't make it more attractive to live on benefits than to work then we wouldn't be in this position now.

That isn't what caused the current problems.

It's age demographics and irresponsible lending to people in work.

Archived