New Govt taking away our right to know how badly Council is performing

he has a quota to meet and has to submit reports to the new labour ex-ministers.

Now stop being silly again, this is a perfectly reasonable thread and this sort of comment lowers the tone of it.

How do you spend the same money twice? - The councils are going to have less money to spend. Choices will have to be made.

I repeat my questions:

Should the council spend the money on providing the services?

Or should they spend it on telling you how well (or poorly) they are doing?

You appear to have missed the word 'Or'

I'm not at all, I want really good Public Services and I want to be told when I am and am not getting them.

Ha ha at least its only information,wasnt it Labour that HALFED bin COLLECTIONS????Wasnt it Labour that started segrigatting large numbers of council housing not for uk residents use? Wasnt it Labour that left our roads full of holes? Yet your here bleating about some info.

I'm not sure of the relevance of this, just to clarify the thread is about whether or not we get told how well or badly Councils are performing.

So you really don't care how much Rent arrears are owed, or how many children are in each classroom?

these particular statistics, not really, but had i been interested then it was available before new labour came into office and will be available in the future

what is being removed is the extra layer of very expensive and pointless reporting which you lot plastered over the top.

Now stop being silly again, this is a perfectly reasonable thread and this sort of comment lowers the tone of it.

i'm not being silly, and my assertion that you are under instruction to astroturf is a valid one given your current and past behaviour.

you might not be, of course, but if that's the case then your obsession with every action by the coalition is clearly unhealthy and you need some professional help.

these particular statistics, not really, but had i been interested then it was available before new labour came into office and will be available in the future

what is being removed is the extra layer of very expensive and pointless reporting which you lot plastered over the top.

Fair enough, I hope you will concede then that every time a topic is discussed on here that involves Public Services that you refrain from commenting on it as you aren't really bothered about how well the service is being run.

i'm not being silly, and my assertion that you are under instruction to astroturf is a valid one given your current and past behaviour.

you might not be, of course, but if that's the case then your obsession with every action by the coalition is clearly unhealthy and you need some professional help.

I can assure you that I'm not.

I'm a total free thinker that forms his own opinions, sometimes these agree with the Government of the day and sometimes they don't.

I concede that at the moment it is more of the latter.

I can assure you that I'm not.

I'm a total free thinker that forms his own opinions, sometimes these agree with the Government of the day and sometimes they don't.

I concede that at the moment it is more of the latter.

You can change your location comment now,Labour have well and truley gone :hihi:

Archived