What time did your ceremonial lowering of the flag take place?

At 4.34 my little lad took the flag down

I'm surprised you haven't blamed Nick Clegg for the rout.

England just weren't good enough.

Doubtless we'll have a lot of bother tonight as the knuckle dragging chav element, tanked up on cheap larger, rail against all and sundry for the perceived "unfairness" of it all.

Good, I like anything that makes chavs unhappy.

I'm surprised you haven't blamed Nick Clegg for the rout.

England just weren't good enough.

Doubtless we'll have a lot of bother tonight as the knuckle dragging chav element, tanked up on cheap larger, rail against all and sundry for the perceived "unfairness" of it all.

Good, I like anything that makes chavs unhappy.

You really should get yourself a hair shirt you know.

Any excuse to talk the country down isnt it?

I was up at Morrisons earlier today it did make me cackle all the food items that had the cross of St George on, buns, table mats even bags of salad leaves. Yes, you read that right bags of salad leaves!!! The mind boggles.

Still all this can't beat the attempt of Pizza Hut to try and capture the mood of the nation after the death of Princess Diana. They introduced a 'Princess Diana Pizza'. I kid you not. It was criticised in some qurters as 'tasteless'. Very tasteless IMO

I wonder what toppings it had on to make it relate to Diana...? Extra cheese....

Im not sure weather im glad their out,as i hate football ,and sick of TV programmes being cancelled or moved just to suit the bloody football, or sad because ive loved it when england have played, because i can go shopping , go to the B@Q , go for a walk , all in peace and quiet , the roads are empty ,and its lovely to enjoy a relaxing drive while all the footie mob are grunting at the TV.

But one massive bonus of them losing is we will see all those stupid outdoor flags, bunting, and whatever else was hung on bulidings taken down and normality will reclaim its place in this country.

Seriously, you need to get out more.

I am out quite a lot, at work and play, among real people. Unlike yourself, sitting at your computer all day typing on here, whilst waiting for your next dole instalment to go in.

Archived