Please, recommend me a good masseur

Are you on about someone that does massage.

I have the number for a lady called lisa that does it she also does waxing and she is mobile so will do it at ya home.

She is very cheap to and brings hr own table bed thingy effort. Pm me if you want her number thanks x

Are you on about someone that does massage.

I have the number for a lady called lisa that does it she also does waxing and she is mobile so will do it at ya home.

She is very cheap to and brings hr own table bed thingy effort. Pm me if you want her number thanks x

Thak you for your reply. Is she good with massage?

Ufortunately, I cannot send you a private message ( have not enough messages to the forum), please, send me a private message with your email

Best regards,

Mike

I tried the Thai hand massage and it was good. My friend had a taster of the Indian Head Massage and that was even better, apparently. Very relaxing :)

They'll be doing these taster sessions on Mondays in the function room above the Big Tree pub for the next few weeks. £5 per 'taste' and worth every penny!

I know someone who is excellent, she does it for £25 per hour at the gym on top of The Graduate near Winter Gardens.

She does massages for sports injuries as well, I have a bad back from being on my computer too long, and she sorts me out good. PM me if you want number.

• 1 month later...

Archived