Government help the unemployed in relocating.

Guest sibon
If Forgemasters need a loan, they should be talking to a bank. The Government is not a bank.

Unless you are a car company. Or, ironically... a bank.

Guest sibon
a whole new generation of travellers....

At least they wil be carbon neutral.

"Get on your bike and look for work" meets the Jarrow March.

I love Tory Governments.

At least they wil be carbon neutral.

"Get on your bike and look for work" meets the Jarrow March.

I love Tory Governments.

Since when were travellers carbon neutral? most have either a clapped out diesel lorry or a 4 x 4. The image of travellers in horse drawn caravans in purely mythical and only used by people so far from reality.

They don't want to work,it would affect their benefit. So would not be eligible for the relocation scheme.

That made me chuckle, would it do your nut to find out that all these ex-pats that moved abroad, can claim some UK benefits abroad, and do.

To be honest, I think you could claim enough benefits to give you two/three times the average monthly wage in Bulgaria.

I think the money paid to the EU covers the cost of unemployed Ex-pats.

Anyway lets keep within the walls of the UK so as not to complicate matters.

I've thought about moving often, but family ties and stubborn wife has always kept me trapped in Sheffield.

That was until recently when she became unemployed and has seen somewhere she would like to start a new life, with less population and more jobs.

I could be wrong, but the only thing you can claim from abroad is your pension AFAIK.

They may be able to claim local benefits, after having lived abroad for long enough.

As well as:-

Winter fuel payments.

Incapacity benefit.

Contributions based JSA.

Income Based JSA.

Disability living allowance.

Statutory sick pay.

Statutory maternity pay.

That I know of.

Archived