Government help the unemployed in relocating.

Why dont we get the long term unemployed, we know who im talking about here, to ''Work'' for their dole money in the local community for a set amount of hours a week, doing jobs like sweeping up leave's cutting grass, litter picking etc, if they know they had to work for their dole money they could possibly, think sod this i might as well find a job!

be alot easier than sending Sheffield chav's to Bournemouth to find work etc.

I kind of like your train of thought but maybe pay them the national minimum wage and then if any of the employers need them then they would have to offer a real incentive to get them.

If this Idea came to be, maybe we could all get a new free caravan and become a nation of pikeys.

There definitely isn't the housing for this idea to work.

I'd love a free caravan and I have seriously considered becoming a pikey many times in the past but with having to work my ass off year in year out to pay for my shoddy rented accommodation and my bosses lifestyle and tax dodges I just couldn't afford one.

Why dont we get the long term unemployed, we know who im talking about here, to ''Work'' for their dole money in the local community for a set amount of hours a week, doing jobs like sweeping up leave's cutting grass, litter picking etc, if they know they had to work for their dole money they could possibly, think sod this i might as well find a job!

And how do you explain to the street sweepers and park wardens that you just put them out of a job?

At least they wil be carbon neutral.

"Get on your bike and look for work" meets the Jarrow March.

I love Tory Governments.

Ed Balls was on TV yesterday saying that the Government should bring jobs to people rather than people look for jobs.

Why does Labour insist on doing everything for the lazy short of wiping their backside? If you are out of a job go and look for work yourself.

I think the idea looks good but there will be too many council tenants living an easy life on benefits who won't want to move because 'me mam lives across the road'. They won't be forced to move but these will be the ones down the line who will shout 'no-one has given me a job'.

Great idea but would cost far too much to administer. Most wouldn't turn up. Most would claim they were ill, and if they were docked their dole they would claim some infringement of human rights.

Great idea but would cost far too much to administer. Most wouldn't turn up. Most would claim they were ill, and if they were docked their dole they would claim some infringement of human rights.

Most unemployed people I know don't see the point of working for what amounts to nothing nor do they want to see the fruits of their labor spent on some snotty nosed pillocks grossly inflated opinion of him/herself.

I'm not saying that there aren't bone idol people out there but if people really and honestly thought they were going to get something out of it, I'm sure that an awful lot of these people would be prepared to get off their butts.

Sadly for a lot of people work just doesn't pay.

....and before you have a pop at me I do work, I get up every morning wondering why the hell I bother its so sad its funny.

instead of all the bickering going off between each other cant people just see that this is another trick the government has in keeping control of our lifes :loopy:why do we let the government walk all over us and we accept like lambs to the slaughter ? the government now know more about you from you waking up going to work/signing on to what car you drive where you have driven, who you have phoned/emailed ,what you bought from the supermarket to have for your tea until going back to bed ,and now they want to relocate you to where this so called work is.you people need to see the bigger picture in all this and that is why does the government want to know everything about you :huh: . before we know it this country will be one big prison becaused they changed the rules and (you) didnt notice

Archived