Government help the unemployed in relocating.

Governments have never needed to collect information in order to treat the populace badly and imprison people by whom they feel threatened. The collecting of information can only help - at least they will know who really is a threat to them.
:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: were all doomed i tell ya :thumbsup:

instead of all the bickering going off between each other cant people just see that this is another trick the government has in keeping control of our lifes :loopy:why do we let the government walk all over us and we accept like lambs to the slaughter ? the government now know more about you from you waking up going to work/signing on to what car you drive where you have driven, who you have phoned/emailed ,what you bought from the supermarket to have for your tea until going back to bed ,and now they want to relocate you to where this so called work is.you people need to see the bigger picture in all this and that is why does the government want to know everything about you :huh: . before we know it this country will be one big prison becaused they changed the rules and (you) didnt notice

The current government has already gone a long way to rolling back the big brother legislation labour was introducing. ID cards have already been scrapped for example.

They already have your address though, helping you to relocate isn't going to provide them with any extra information...

The current government has already gone a long way to rolling back the big brother legislation labour was introducing. ID cards have already been scrapped for example.

They already have your address though, helping you to relocate isn't going to provide them with any extra information...

i gave an example of how much information they got on us now . if the french government had this proposal for its people they would be kicking off about the government going to far (and rightly so) yet we stand for the egg under the hat all the time ?:hihi:

Guest sibon
i gave an example of how much information they got on us now . if the french government had this proposal for its people they would be kicking off about the government going to far (and rightly so) yet we stand for the egg under the hat all the time ?:hihi:

True.

Although, I'm not sure that the French are the best model of economic sustainability...

True.

Although, I'm not sure that the French are the best model of economic sustainability...

you maybe right but when it comes to them sticking together and rebeling against what they see as unfair government policies they leave us way behind in the solidarity stakes

An example which is completely unrelated to the proposal in question, and an example of a situation that the new government have demonstratively shown they are not in favour of.

instead of all the bickering going off between each other cant people just see that this is another trick the government has in keeping control of our lifes :loopy:why do we let the government walk all over us and we accept like lambs to the slaughter ? the government now know more about you from you waking up going to work/signing on to what car you drive where you have driven, who you have phoned/emailed ,what you bought from the supermarket to have for your tea until going back to bed ,and now they want to relocate you to where this so called work is.you people need to see the bigger picture in all this and that is why does the government want to know everything about you :huh: . before we know it this country will be one big prison becaused they changed the rules and (you) didnt notice

I quite agree with you ricgem. Don't let the government push you around! If they offer you a job, why should you take it? If they offer you housing, why should you be 'forced' to accept the offer?

Go your own way. Tell the government to get stuffed and to stick their handouts, jobs and housing where the sun doesn't shine.

You will have to find your own job (or be self-employed) and pay for your own housing. - But you are perfectly entitled to do that!

I think the idea has potential. I used to be in the steel industry for many years and decided I wanted a change. There were little or no IT jobs in South Yorkshire. There were a few in Wakefield and Leeds, but for some reason loads in the North West.

So I got "on my bike" to quote old Tebbit and relocated, and it was the best thing I ever did. My horizons have been well and truly broadened.

I think the proposal should encourage people to see beyond the old blinkers that there is more to being born, growing up, living and eventually dying in the same old town.

Archived