Government help the unemployed in relocating.

The policy of getting 50% of school leavers through university might actually have a benefit in this area.

Graduates often expect to relocate to find work. I went to university in Birmingham, did my placement year in Portsmouth and was prepared to work in London or Cambridge when I graduated (before I dropped lucky with a job in Rotherham).

The idea of having to move to find work as a graduate is ingrained, it's only later on, once you've bought a wifehouse and you have two people's work locations to think about that it becomes more difficult. But if one of you is still working, or you own your own house, then you're not in the situation that this scheme is really targeted at.

I'd love a free caravan and I have seriously considered becoming a pikey many times in the past but with having to work my ass off year in year out to pay for my shoddy rented accommodation and my bosses lifestyle and tax dodges I just couldn't afford one.

Your a victim of the lack of social housing, your probably paying over the odds for less and it is a great shame upon the UK.

With plenty of social housing, particularly centred around industrial areas the economy could benefit from a poor but mobile workforce, as it stands, we have a poor immobile workforce.

Immigration from the 2nd world has been used to fill the gap and immigrants have been exploited along with the average Brit, the exploitation of them resulting in increased house prices and buy to let empires of parasitic waste o' spaces, that benefits only a minute few who were in a position to extract from the system general wealth.

Caught wind of a new Government scheme to help people relocate to areas with more work.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10426714.stm

Tried looking up what is actually on offer, but all I can find is news articles on it.

Labour are still at it with the scaremongering, claiming that because of tory policies, people are going to be booted out of their homes and relocated if offered a job in another part of the country.

Which probably will happen in the Labour constituencies, if this is how they perceive the policy.

Would be good if someone could help me find out more info on this, and maybe even stretch to giving their views on the subject.

Would you want to escape Sheffield's council estates for a job somewhere else?

This is simply another very stupid scheme that will never work. If someone does not wish to work, nobody can make them work. Such people KNOW how to act at an interview in order to NOT GET a job.

Labour was a really out of touch with the masses government, but this lot may as well be from another planet. They have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

This is simply another very stupid scheme that will never work. If someone does not wish to work, nobody can make them work. Such people KNOW how to act at an interview in order to NOT GET a job.

Labour was a really out of touch with the masses government, but this lot may as well be from another planet. They have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

I agree with you there, The government cannot stop peoples benefits completely and let them starve to death especially if they have children.

It's like this comment from Frank Field of Labour today who is the poverty advisor to David Cameron saying that single dads should have all their benefits taken off them if they refuse to work, How are you going to push through a law like that? I don't agree with alot of things to do with Human Rights but you can't take all of someone's benefit's off them such as JSA, Child Benefit, Tax Credits and Housing Benefit even if they do refuse to work or refuse to move to get work.

I agree with you there, The government cannot stop peoples benefits completely and let them starve to death especially if they have children.

It's like this comment from Frank Field of Labour today who is the poverty advisor to David Cameron saying that single dads should have all their benefits taken off them if they refuse to work, How are you going to push through a law like that? I don't agree with alot of things to do with Human Rights but you can't take all of someone's benefit's off them such as JSA, Child Benefit, Tax Credits and Housing Benefit even if they do refuse to work or refuse to move to get work.

I sincerely believe that in the present term of government we shall again see fighting in the streets.

I think that rioting shall return.

Well i cannot see this government lasting long, Too many loony policies and trying to do whatever it takes to make the poor people in this world even poorer and trying to stop people's benefits, They have already severely cut Housing Benefit which potentially could cause big problems, That alone could cause poverty, fighting and more people than ever living out in the streets.

Then you have Septic Clegg who has turned into a traitor and cuddled up to the tories and started being their lapdog, He was going round campaigning with posters warning of the tories increasing VAT and saying he opposed it yet now he's got power he goes along with everything the tories want.

Archived