Government help the unemployed in relocating.

Well i cannot see this government lasting long, Too many loony policies and trying to do whatever it takes to make the poor people in this world even poorer and trying to stop people's benefits, They have already severely cut Housing Benefit which potentially could cause big problems, That alone could cause poverty, fighting and more people than ever living out in the streets.

Then you have Septic Clegg who has turned into a traitor and cuddled up to the tories and started being their lapdog, He was going round campaigning with posters warning of the tories increasing VAT and saying he opposed it yet now he's got power he goes along with everything the tories want.

I am sure that soon, someone will pop up and say " But it was Labours fault for leaving them in this mess in the first place"

As an excuse for leaving old people to die alone because we cannot "afford" people to visit them! Look what is happening in South Yorkshire now!:rant:

I agree with you there, The government cannot stop peoples benefits completely and let them starve to death especially if they have children.

It's like this comment from Frank Field of Labour today who is the poverty advisor to David Cameron saying that single dads should have all their benefits taken off them if they refuse to work, How are you going to push through a law like that? I don't agree with alot of things to do with Human Rights but you can't take all of someone's benefit's off them such as JSA, Child Benefit, Tax Credits and Housing Benefit even if they do refuse to work or refuse to move to get work.

Why not? Why should i and millions like me have to work to support the feckless?

Perhaps we should adopt a 'Support a Scrounger' scheme, whereby, the feckless appeal to an individual or group of individuals in the hope of being financially support by them, outwith the remit of the Welfare State?

I have news for all of those of you out there doing lots of good work for charity whilst claiming to be unable to do paid work..........and it's all bad.

The only way to get unemployment down is to get manufacturing going again.

Instead of importing we should be making it ourselves and get the scroungers back into doing it.

The people employed in manufacturing in the UK tend to be from the old 2nd world.

Well i cannot see this government lasting long, Too many loony policies and trying to do whatever it takes to make the poor people in this world even poorer and trying to stop people's benefits, They have already severely cut Housing Benefit which potentially could cause big problems, That alone could cause poverty, fighting and more people than ever living out in the streets.

Then you have Septic Clegg who has turned into a traitor and cuddled up to the tories and started being their lapdog, He was going round campaigning with posters warning of the tories increasing VAT and saying he opposed it yet now he's got power he goes along with everything the tories want.

This government has put legislation in place to secure its tenure for 5 years.

So we're stuck with them.

As for relocating for jobs - where to? What jobs? There's a shortage all over the country, and local people will be first in the queue for any jobs going.

This government has put legislation in place to secure its tenure for 5 years.

So we're stuck with them.

As for relocating for jobs - where to? What jobs? There's a shortage all over the country, and local people will be first in the queue for any jobs going.

.....not to mention all of those that have been waiting for local housing for ever and a day, only to find even more people are given priority over them!

Why not? Why should i and millions like me have to work to support the feckless?

Perhaps we should adopt a 'Support a Scrounger' scheme, whereby, the feckless appeal to an individual or group of individuals in the hope of being financially support by them, outwith the remit of the Welfare State?

I have news for all of those of you out there doing lots of good work for charity whilst claiming to be unable to do paid work..........and it's all bad.

Because our economy relies on the banking system and if we don't support our feckless bankers then our economy most surely would fail?

Archived