The Helston Report - it doesn't exist.

If I may say so Halibut. Would it not have been better to ask said poster to prove the existence of this report, instead of starting an underground thread claiming that it does not exist?

I did, he was unable to do so and then 'ran away'. How can a thread be 'underground'?

I am sure that I speak for others when I say you have shown a degree of cowardice in your approach.

I'm equally confident that you aren't speaking for anyone but yourself.

Perhaps the poster is a little too smart for you, thus causing you to post in the shadows. Not sure if this is true, but this is how you are coming across.

I think not. Any old idiot can make things up and tell lies.

Hiya Falpere ... or is it Mikmouse? (Anyone ever seen them in the same room?)

Two points...

Could you please explain how this clearly titled and explained thread is in any way "underground" or "in the shadows"?

...and...

He did ask him...

Hiya jacksrake...or is it halibut? (anyone seen them in the same room?)

If you can be serious for a moment. I have noticed this thread because my son went on a course in Leeds about three years ago. I remember him telling me about the Helston report. I heard it as the Heston report, but my left ear is a bit dodgy!! Anyway, It was only open to canditates that had been through a CAB check. I might have heard that wrong too! That's my bit of info for what it's worth (my son is back home on Sunday, I will ask him about it again and pay a bit more attention this time).

Hiya jacksrake...or is it halibut? (anyone seen them in the same room?)

If you can be serious for a moment. I have noticed this thread because my son went on a course in Leeds about three years ago. I remember him telling me about the Helston report. I heard it as the Heston report, but my left ear is a bit dodgy!! Anyway, It was only open to canditates that had been through a CAB check. I might have heard that wrong too! That's my bit of info for what it's worth (my son is back home on Sunday, I will ask him about it again and pay a bit more attention this time).

OK, so what you're suggesting is that there is a top secret report on corporal punishment. However, it is only available to those who are (I presume you don't mean CAB) CRB checked.

What exactly could be in this report, that could require a CRB check before reading it?

OK, so what you're suggesting is that there is a top secret report on corporal punishment. However, it is only available to those who are (I presume you don't mean CAB) CRB checked.

What exactly could be in this report, that could require a CRB check before reading it?

I think it is CRB, thank you. It is my oldest lad Dan' who went on the course. My younger son Will' has been to Wimbledon over the past couple of days to watch the tennis (not play). It will be nice to have them back home together for lunch on Sunday. Dan' is the go getter and makes more money in a week than I used to make in a year!!!!

I will ask him about the report and let you know what he has to say.

I see you are in Portsmouth Alex. Do you know Upham or Exton? Little Switzerland? It's many years since I lived down there. I miss it very much.

hehe... busted!

Of course he's busted, he is as aware of the report as the rest of us. If he had kept is mouth shut in the first place, he would not have to back pedal to keep it quiet again!!

Archived