Holiday to Cyprus/Corfu..

Looking for somewhere to go either cyprus or corfu.. still undecided!

not wanting anything like ayia napa, but somewhere for couples and that has ab it of life to it.

Went to Zante, Tsilivi last year and absolutely loved it, so wondering if theres anywhere similar to this anywhere else

tar!

you dont have to go to ayia napa if you go to cyprus. there are lost of places in cyprus which are really beautiful and peaceful. have a look into it a bit more. have a look at protaras, its nice there. not too touristy and still has a gorgeous beach and things to see.

We are going to Protaras, after visiting Ayia Napa a fair few times now with the lads, I decided it wasn't the place for me and the Missus. Have a look at Protaras, it does look good, it also has it's own nightlife, so the option is still there.

Go to western Paphos past the 'Tombs of the Kings' area.

Hire a car (avoiding Avis etc), get a decent road map and explore the island, you see nothing near the coast compared to the beauty of the interior although Polis and Latchi are nice especialy the 'Baths of Aphrodite'.

Pm me for a good car hire company.

Archived