If cow is beef, then what is cat??

The chances of a cat climbing a tree to kill a bird are close to zero. I've been watching magpies mobbing a pair of ravens nesting in one of my trees - it they were pigeons they would have been a feathery mess down below by now. Nature's a cruel beast.

The tree is close to a garage, I've seen the cat sitting on the garage roof looking at the nest. He could probably reach the nest without even getting in the tree.

I was looking forward to seeing the pigeon chicke too! I think It's time to buy a dog & let it have it's wicked way with the pesky cats!!

The tree is close to a garage, I've seen the cat sitting on the garage roof looking at the nest. He could probably reach the nest without even getting in the tree.

I was looking forward to seeing the pigeon chicke too! I think It's time to buy a dog & let it have it's wicked way with the pesky cats!!

Isn't this a bit hypocritical?

Isn't this a bit hypocritical?

No, because I like pigeons, but I don't like cats! They do nothing but stick their claws into things & do their business on everyone's (apart from their owners) garden!

No, because I like pigeons, but I don't like cats! They do nothing but stick their claws into things & do their business on everyone's (apart from their owners) garden!

and pigeons don't poop everywhere, indiscriminately? they don't carry horrible diseases like psittacosis?

Archived