If cow is beef, then what is cat??

and pigeons don't poop everywhere, indiscriminately? they don't carry horrible diseases like psittacosis?

They can "poop" where they like! They are wild animals. And the Wood Pigeons where I live don't carry diseases. Your thinking of the deformed rats with wings that fly around the city center.

So it is hypocritical. You're happy to have animals painfully slaughtered, but you object to having animals painfully slaughtered; depending on whether or not you personally like them.

Correct!......... The pigeons have a right to be in that tree, that cat shouldn't be on my garden!!

I'm not sure that pigeons have any rights regarding where they can be and can't be. Nor do cats.

HN has explained where I saw the hypocrisy anyway, you can't be both for and against the killing of animals by other animals, it makes no sense.

I'm not sure that pigeons have any rights regarding where they can be and can't be. Nor do cats.

Legally, you're probably right. I suppose one could argue that a cat has a "right" to be in the garden of its owner, but not in anyone else's garden. I'm not sure what such an argument would achieve, though; even if people agreed to it.

You could always eat the dead pigeons....kitty probably thought she would surprise you and provide dinner for you tonight.

There are plenty of pigeon recipes...I think the ground is a bit thin on cat ones. :D

Archived