If cow is beef, then what is cat??

The tree is close to a garage, I've seen the cat sitting on the garage roof looking at the nest. He could probably reach the nest without even getting in the tree.

I was looking forward to seeing the pigeon chicke too! I think It's time to buy a dog & let it have it's wicked way with the pesky cats!!

Cats have a natural instinct and you will never stop it. I have a Wild Cat cross who hunts. The birds have learned to nest high out of the reach of the cat.

Would you build a house at the side of a Lion or Tiger reserve I dont think so.

Nature will always take place and it can not be changed, at leest you will not get Pigeon **** over everything.

Here in Inverness we have Peregrine Falcons to deal with Pigeons as they are flying rats, be thankfull to the cat for doing it's job

I think cats would be a bit like rabbit.My nan wouldn't buy a rabbit in the war years unless it had the fur on incase the butcher was selling a moggy.

My Mom use to skin her own Rabbits some times, cheaper to buy them with the fur on, as the cat meat ? wouldn't the Chineese take out's know more about that :suspect:

Good article on cat meat on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_meat

Cant believe the swiss were cat munchers. And here is a nice long list of meats, some more tasty than others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_meat_animals

If birds are poultry then cats are felidae ? Probably just best to say Felix, then people know what they're eating :)

Cats have a natural instinct and you will never stop it. I have a Wild Cat cross who hunts. The birds have learned to nest high out of the reach of the cat.

Would you build a house at the side of a Lion or Tiger reserve I dont think so.

Nature will always take place and it can not be changed, at leest you will not get Pigeon **** over everything.

Here in Inverness we have Peregrine Falcons to deal with Pigeons as they are flying rats, be thankfull to the cat for doing it's job

I would rather have pigeon crap on my garden than cat crap! The pigeons where I live are clean animals, not the scrubby things you see limping around sheffield city centre!

I wish it was a Peregrine Falcon nesting in my tree, then the cat would be thinking twice before it played it's stupid games!

Archived