How to make information books for work

hi. I need to present some information to my collegues at work.

It has to be on A4 paper with a chapter page showing a picture of some sort and then the following pages need to have the infomation on it. I tried with windows notepad but it looks horrible. im hoping i can find something free online but im not having much luck.

Can anyone recomend something for me?

I have openoffice but when i try to make a presentation it wont let me type enough text.

I need to be able to put more information on than is allowed. theres probably a way to do it but computers are not my strength.

When I worked for the bank and had to do presentation work we used Powerpoint. Presume this is still an available package. Maybe doing it this way would help with your project?

Having re-read your post Jew Boy is it a presentation or an information "book" you are wanting to create. If a book then why not just do it on word.

I have produced a "desk book" for work which has an index and chapter and page numbers and this was all just done by using the normal "Word" package.

Thank you for your suggestions and i went with openoffice. There is a presentaion wizzard i didnt see at first. It was very simple and im happy with the results.

Thank you again for you help :)

Archived