Englands way forward..radicalism with a difference!

This is what would happen if wealth was redisitributed.

Everyone would get 10 thousand pounds.

One year later there would be people who have increased that amount to 50 thousand pounds or more and people who dont have two pennies to scratch their asses with.

Well, this an old one . When was it last tried? How would you know? Why do you wish to scratch your ass with her majestys coins? You do realise that her face is on there?:suspect:

Well, this an old one . When was it last tried? How would you know? Why do you wish to scratch your ass with her majestys coins? You do realise that her face is on there?:suspect:

Because the variations in all our natures is what it's about. There are those who are discontent with their lack of money and have the will power to do something about it while others just moan and whinge about their lot and expect manna from heaven

Because the variations in all our natures is what it's about. There are those who are discontent with their lack of money and have the will power to do something about it while others just moan and whinge about their lot and expect manna from heaven

I am far more prosperous than you I would guess, but I am still objective enough to understand the inequality in society. You obviously are not, but then, you live in the US.:hihi:

I am far more prosperous than you I would guess, but I am still objective enough to understand the inequality in society. You obviously are not, but then, you live in the US.:hihi:

I doubt you are better off than me but I have no practical way to prove I am so it's pointless starting the "I'm richer that you" slanging match.

I would hope though that at this time you are busily putting your alleged wealth where your mouth is and distributing it to the under privileged and needy of Sheffield :D

Interesting. I'm aware of what the footballers do to make money.

What talents do their wives use and how much do they make, on average?

They might or might not earn money in their own right, however, they are entitled, by law, to share, enjoy and ultimately inherit their partners' wealth and property.

Whether Majestic would favour (or deny) this inheritance law within marriage/partnership, I don't know.

Archived