Englands way forward..radicalism with a difference!

I thought you were going to say because I'm secretly living on vast inherited family wealth, and you'd like to steal it from me. :D

It always makes me smile how so many people's ambition is to win big on the lottery (or pools in the past), whatever the means is of getting vast amounts of money without earning it, and yet these same people often want to take their legally acquired possessions away from anyone they perceive to be above them in life.

It's caused by jealousy and envy, of course. Can I see your green eyes ...??

My eyes are brown and have been described as sexy....SO THERE!:cool:

lol, I'm never sure whether people really are obtuse or just pretending to be stupid ... ;)

It is good sometimes to be hesitant and undecided. Being sure about everything all the time merely leads to conceit and bigotry.:D

So you really don't know what having green eyes means? :suspect::help:

I do know what envy is. I am not envious. I really do believe however that there are generations of priveleged people in England who have been born into vast wealth, they have never had to work for a living. It is time to sort this class culture once and for all. It has gone on for too long.

If the majority of the population felt this way wouldn't the communist party have a stronger following ?

Hmmm. You have a point. The ruling classes do however seem to have a way of absolving themselves of the responsibility of the results of their horrendous decisions. But then, they own and rule the media too.:roll:

Inheritance tax is fairer than income tax. At least with inheritance tax you are dead and therefore aren't around to give a toss what you gain or lose. Why does the person who would have inherited what is essentially another individual's wealth deserve that handout any more than anyone else?

I imagine the "means testing" by parents of their own children is rather biased :hihi:

Archived