If you have earphones use them..

Seeing as i'm rather fond of Dog i'm prepared to let the transgression slide.

That doesn't excuse other people though!

Now I find that rather surprising DD. My favourite part is after all the posturing, bear mace and family prayer is that they get the guy and give him a motivational speech in the back of the 4WD :hihi:

Now I find that rather surprising DD. My favourite part is after all the posturing, bear mace and family prayer is that they get the guy and give him a motivational speech in the back of the 4WD :hihi:
Mine too. Like all great eccentrics he's completely sincere and believes he's not eccentric. Plus he dresses like a cross between a heavy metal drummer, a wrestler and a thundercat so I rather like that

My nephew watch it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and he was so excited that you can make a living out of bounty hunting. I tried to explain that there is a difference between what Dog does and Boba Fett but he wouldn't have it.

My nephew watch it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and he was so excited that you can make a living out of bounty hunting. I tried to explain that there is a difference between what Dog does and Boba Fett but he wouldn't have it.
Boba Fett is nearly as cool as Dog

The best way to deal with it is act mental and shame them into turning it off.

Just sit next to them, tell them how much you like the music, start clapping your hands and shouting "TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO".

They're so embarrassed and confused there's no altercation, they just turn it off.

OK, it makes you look like a psycho, but you're guaranteed a quiet ride home!

Archived